The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower 东方明珠 tickets
The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower is one of the most recognizable towers in the Shanghai skyline because of it’s three-sphered shape. The body of the tower was meant to create an ancient Chinese image of pearls dropping on a plate of jade.
The tower is full of things to do. There are 15 observation decks, a rotating restaurant, shops and activities as you journey from the bottom to the top. Enjoy taking a ride up on the world’s first-ever transparent elevator.
The Shanghai Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility.
What you get:
Your Pearl Radio & TV Tower tickets include
- The Upper Sphere: at 862ft in the air, the Upper Sphere’s observation decks are a great place to see all of Shanghai. Take a step onto one of the completely glass rings – look down and you’ll see the entire city beneath you!
- The Lower Sphere: there’s plenty to do here too. Enjoy a transparent lawn and observation deck or try to get a reservation at the rotating restaurant.
- Magic Light Fun Park: this is the newest exhibit at the tower. It boasts 16 different pieces of art and multimedia shows that allow visitors to control the movement of light, shadows, sounds and colors.
- Shanghai Municipal History Museum: visit the museum and learn more about Shanghai’s history throughout the years. Explore valuable relics, old documents, pictures and wax figures that tell the story of Shanghai.
- The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower is the third tallest building in Shanghai
- In total, the tower has 15 observatory levels
Visiting the Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower is a must when travelling in Shanghai. When else will you be able to travel high into the sky through three different spheres?
Choose to use your pass for The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower 东方明珠 tickets, then look to the list of other top attractions for your other Explorer Pass admission choices!
Redeem your pass for an admission ticket at the first ticket office, near No. 1 Gate.
Daily, 8:00 am-9:30 pm.
No. 1 Lujiazui Century Ave
Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Take Metro Line 2 and get off at Lujiazui Station, get out from Exit 1 and walk to The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower.
Reviews for The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower 东方明珠