Xplor Park tickets
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime – from ziplines to amphibious vehicles, Xplor Park is a one stop shop.
What your Xplor Park ticket includes
- Unlimited access to seven different zipline routes
- Complimentary buffet lunch and unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Lockers, rest areas, dressing rooms, free parking
- Access to an amphibious vehicle that can drive on land and in shallow water
- Hiking and walking routes through a jungle paradise of cenotes, caves, and beaches
- Access to water rafts, swimming equipment, and plenty more adventure equipment
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Whether you’re looking for a place to sit back and relax or you’re on the search for never-ending adventure, Xplor Park is the place for you. This gorgeous eco-park offers private beaches, pools and lounges, ziplines, underground rivers, and more.
A trip to this all-inclusive paradise is definitely for the nature-lovers out there. Start with a ride on one of seven zipline routes so you can get a birds-eye view of the entire compound. You’ll see colorful birds, gorgeous jungles, cenotes, caves, and the crystal-clear blues of Mexico’s oceans. Zip about as much as you’d like and then get behind the wheel of an amphibious vehicle and splash through the rivers and jungle. From hiking routes, to underground river rafting, to a serene pool-side lounge, there’s something for everyone at Xplor Park.
Did you know
- Xplor Park is a non-alcoholic establishment
- The underground rivers are man-made and were created millions of years ago
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Xplor Park tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Please present your pass(es) to the ticket office
Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
Carretera Cancún -Tulum Km 282, Puerto Juarez, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.