Xel-há Park tickets
Escape to a tropical paradise perfect for nature-lovers and adventurers.
What your Xel-há Park ticket includes
- Unlimited snorkeling and all necessary equipment
- Access to a scenic lighthouse lookout
- Complimentary continental breakfast, domestic open bar
- Access to beaches, zip lines, jumps, rope games, and the Children’s Playground
- Hikes through the jungle, cenotes, and caves
- Access to the rest and lounge areas, pool, hammocks
- Free lifejackets, bikes, inner tubes for river rafting and other adventure equipment
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
Regarded as one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, Xel-há Park is a treasure trove of exploration, snorkeling, ecological beauty, and more. It’s like an aquarium come to life – gorgeous blue waters, a bevy of colorful aquatic creatures, and serene beaches to kick back and relax on.
This paradise in Riviera Maya boasts tons of different activities to keep you busy from sun up to sun down. Start with unlimited snorkeling at any of the beautiful beaches. Grab your gear and wade into the aqua blue waters to discover the native sea creatures of Mexico. As the day continues on, feel free to grab a bike and explore the island, or maybe tackle it by foot on a hike through the jungles and cenotes. Ride through the treetops on a zip line, take the kids to the Children’s Playgrounds, and find some time to kick your feet up and relax poolside. Your all-inclusive experience Xel-há Park has it all.
Did you know
- The ancient Mayas baptized this wonderful site with the name Xel-Há, which in the Mayan language means “where the water is born”.
- According to legend, Mayan gods joined together their wisdom, illusions and love for beauty to create a place that would bring together the best of nature, and that place was called Xel-Há. Once created, the gods were so pleased with this heavenly place that they decided to permit the entry of all mortals. To take care of it and the elements that surround it, the gods appointed three guardians: Huh, the Iguana, Guardian of the Land, Chuc Kay, the Pelican, Guardian of the Air, and Kay Op, the Parrotfish, Guardian of the Water.
- Xel-Há has been open since 1995
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Xel-há Park tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your pass at the ticket office.
8:30AM - 6PM
Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km 240
Locales 1 & 2, módulo B, 77780 Q.R.
68 miles south of Cancun, 45 km (30 miles) south of Playa del Carmen & 15 km (9 miles) north of Tulum