Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour with transportation tickets
Takes about 3
Hotel Pick-up from Hotel Zone Cancun, Pickup at hotel
- USA & Canada: 1 (800) 247-1641
Worldwide: +52 998 234 0870 OR +52 998 234 0871
Swim along the shallow waters of the Great Mayan Reef and discover the unique and colorful sea life of Cancun’s waters. It may sound crazy at first but snorkeling at night is an incredible experience. It’s the perfect way to get outside of your comfort zone and see the aquatic animals come alive under the moonlight.
Build your own discount attraction pass and save on combined admission to two or more attractions.
What to expect:
With your Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour tickets, enjoy swimming leisurely over 3 different reefs and areas for 1.5 hours. Prior to entering the water, your guide will brief you on the ins and outs of snorkeling – so not to worry if you’re a newbie. And keep your eyes peeled, most tour guides estimate you’ll see 1-5 sea turtles on your trip.
- Area 1: at this very well conserved coral reef you’ll find octopus moray eels, squids, lobsters and crabs swimming about the uniquely colored reef formations.
- Area 2: here is where you have your best shot at swimming with a sea turtle or two! Most snorkelers consider this their favorite part of the Moonlight Snorkel Tour – when else will you have the chance to do this?
- Area 3: lights off! This is when “The Tinkerbell Experience” comes to life. Shake your hands and feet off and amaze yourself with the tiny particles lighting up around you – it’s bioluminescence.
- The reef is only 5 minutes off shore, making it an easy swim for all participants
Tips for Visiting:
Make sure you pick up your free souvenir photo that is included with your Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour tickets. You won’t want to forget your experience on the reef!
- Bioluminescence is the biochemical emission of light by living organisms such as fireflies and deep-sea fishes. In other words, it’s what makes certain fishes and jellies appear to be neon!
- Many visitors compare the Tinkerbell Experience to Pandora from the movie Avatar
- The oldest known sea turtle fossils date back 150 million years, making them the oldest creatures on earth (even older than dinosaurs)
Enjoy guaranteed discounts on Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour with transportation tickets and your choice of other top attractions.
Present your pass(es).
Your Go Cancun pass includes
- Roundtrip transportation from any hotel in Cancun
- 90-minute night snorkeling trip
- Three reefs and one bioluminescence spot
- Free souvenir photo of your trip
Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance. Requests can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call worldwide number: + 52 998 234 0870 OR +52 998 234 0871
Please provide the date of tour, hotel details for pick up and your pass number(s) when requesting the reservation.
Tours depart daily at 7:30 pm.
Operates year-round, weather permitting.
Dock fee and reef conservation tax (total $10.00 USD per person) due at check-in. Swimsuit, dry clothes, towel and cash.
Is round trip transportation provided from locations other than Cancun? Yes, but it is not included with your ticket. You can purchase round trip transportation from Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya for around $12 USD.
Reviews for Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour with transportation