What are some popular attractions to visit?
Dubai is packed with plenty of attractions and activities that the whole family can enjoy. Below are just a few popular attractions that we recommend visiting during your trip.
- At The Top – Burj Khalifa
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Sightseeing Tour
- Parque acuático Aquaventure en Atlantis The Palm
- Royal Safari Experience por Land Cruiser
- Recorrido en crucero por las Islas Palm de Dubai
These are just a few. Want more fun ideas for things to do in Dubai? Head over here for more Dubai attractions to visit during your trip.
How long are you visiting?
Depending on how long you are planning to visit, these sample itineraries are designed to highlight a number of the most popular things to do in the Dubai.
Desde atracciones populares hasta lugares emblemáticos, estas sugerencias lo ayudarán a pasar días llenos de diversión.
- 1 día en Dubai - itinerario de la parada de muestra
- 2 días en Dubai - muestra de un itinerario de fin de semana
- 3 días en Dubai - ejemplo de itinerario
- 7 days in Dubai – sample week itinerary
Who are you visiting with?
No matter who you’re traveling with, there are a ton of fun things to do in Dubai, particularly for families.
- Cosas que hacer en Dubai con niños
- Cosas que hacer en Dubai con adolescentes
- Dubai Family Vacation Ideas
- more coming soon!
What type of activities interest you?
- Dubai theme parks
- Dubai sightseeing tours & ways to explore
- Free things to do in Dubai
- Top Museums in Dubai to Visit
- more coming soon!
¿Qué partes de Dubai estás visitando?
We highlighted a handful of the top attractions, places to see, and which Dubai districts and neighborhoods to visit during your vacation.
- Things to do in Downtown Dubai & near the Dubai Mall
- Cosas que hacer en Palm Jumeirah
- Cosas que hacer en Dubai Creek
- Cosas que hacer en City Walk Dubai
- Cosas que hacer en Dubai Marina
When are you visiting?
…More coming soon!
What’s the best way to get around?
Moverse por Dubai es fácil gracias a las diversas opciones de transporte.
Taxis: Taxis are the most popular way to get around the city and are typically very affordable as they’re metered by miles traveled, and they are usually easy to find – especially near popular destinations. Licensed taxis are tan with red or pink roofs; taxis with pink roofs are driven by women and intended for women and families only.
Propina: Deberá conocer una intersección o un punto de referencia cercano para su destino, ya que las direcciones de Dubai no tienen números de calles.
Public Transportation: The Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) consists of Dubai’s Metro, Buses, and Water Buses. Fare can be purchased and stored on Nol Cards (which can even be used to pay for RTA parking).
The Metro is easy to use and serves lots of popular areas within Dubai with over 45 stops. Made up of two lines; the red line and green line, Metro fare will depend on the zone you’re traveling in distance traveled. Cabs and supplemental buses are available at most stations and can be used to get you to your final destination if needed.
Looking for more info? Check out our post on getting around Dubai for tourists.
Share your adventure with us!
Tag us when you upload photos from your trip to Instagram: @SmartDestinations or #GoCityCard.