Looking for High Roller Observation Wheel discount tickets?
Save on admission, exclusively with Go Las Vegas Card – High Roller Observation Wheel daytime tickets are included with the All-Inclusive Pass and available as an attraction option on the Explorer Pass, too.
With multiple money-saving options, you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you:
- All-Inclusive Pass – get admission to as many attractions as you want for the number of days you choose to sightsee.
- Explorer Pass – choose attractions as you go. Includes admission of up to 7 attractions.
See all available passes, attractions, & prices and save up to 60% off admission – Learn more.
High Roller Observation Wheel daytime tickets include
- Daytime admission for a 30-minute ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ (valid 11:30 pm-4:59 pm)
- Sweeping views of downtown Las Vegas, Las Vegas Valley, and beyond in every direction from a glass-enclosed pod
Insider’s guide to visiting the High Roller Observation Wheel
The High Roller Observation Wheel is the World’s tallest observation wheel at 550-feet above ground.
Its can’t-miss presence on the Strip make it one of Las Vegas’ most recognizable landmarks and its popularity among visitors make it one of the most visited attractions along the Strip.
Before boarding the wheel, you’ll have time to check out various interactive displays that walk you through some of Las Vegas’ history and highlight things to look out for on your ride.
One full rotation around the wheel lasts 30 minutes, so you’ll have enough time to take in the surrounding views from your glass-enclosed pod. Each pod features displays that provide context to the sights you see so you can identify buildings and landmarks in your field of view.
Because a trip to Las Vegas is usually focused on nightlife, the High Roller Observation Wheel is one of the top things to do in Las Vegas during the day.
Tips for visiting
- If you want to enjoy a drink during your ride, grab one at the base before boarding the wheelhouse – you’re welcome to bring it on the wheel with you
- Make sure you rotate around your pod as you move along the wheel, some visitors say the right side of the cabins offer the best views – but they’re all great
- Check out the shops, restaurants, and other things to do at the LINQ
- The Las Vegas Monorail conveniently has a stop right at The LINQ and the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour includes a stop at the High Roller/LINQ Promenade
- Bring the whole group! Each pod can fit up to 40 people
- Purchase a Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass to save up to 60% off admission to the High Roller and dozens of other top Las Vegas attractions
- The High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas is the tallest observation wheel in the world
- A full revolution on the wheel is 30 minutes
- Each of the 28 pods can hold up to 40 visitors
- Pods feature fully enclosed and atmosphere-controlled environments, making it the perfect activity for any type of day
Conveniently located at the LINQ, a premier dining, shopping, and entertainment destination right in the middle of the Strip, there’s plenty to do before and after you visit the High Roller.
Plan your day around your ride on the High Roller and enjoy the open-air atmosphere of the LINQ before or after your visit.
Boletos para Save on High Roller Observation Wheel
The Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Passes include High Roller Observation Wheel tickets, plus up to 60% off admission to dozens more top attractions, including Eiffel Tower Experience, Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour, Madame Tussauds, VEGAS! The Show, and tons more.