Looking for Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck discount tickets?
Save on admission, exclusively with Go Las Vegas Card – Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas – Daytime Tickets are included with the All-Inclusive Pass and available as an attraction option on the Explorer Pass.
With multiple money-saving options, you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you:
- All-Inclusive Pass – get admission to as many attractions as you want for the number of days you choose to sightsee.
- Explorer Pass – choose attractions as you go. Includes admission of up to 7 attractions.
See all available passes, attractions, & prices and save up to 60% off admission – Learn more.
Your Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas tickets include
- Access to the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck – daytime hours only
- Glass elevator ride to the viewing deck – 460 feet above ground
- 360-degree city views from the top
- Tomas de imagen
What to expect when visiting the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas
Check off one of the world’s most iconic experiences, right in Las Vegas, at the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck.
An icon of Paris, this half-sized replica on the Strip is just as much a must-see experience in Las Vegas – c’est magnifique! It’s one of the most memorable, and romantic, things to do in Las Vegas.
When you arrive, you’ll be immersed in Parisian culture and history. Take a tour of Paris’ highlights with photo opportunities at some of the city’s landmarks, including The Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera House, the Louvre, and more before hopping into a glass elevator for an adrenaline-charged ride up 46 stories.
At the top, step out onto the observation deck for 360-degree open-air views of Las Vegas. Check out the Las Vegas skyline and attractions below and be sure to ask the knowledgeable Ambassadors about any landmarks you see – they’ll help you identify buildings and sights in your view.
Check out the view of the famous Bellagio Fountains from the top – the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck has some of the best views of the show.
- The Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas is a half-sized replica of its counterpart in Paris, France
- You’ll have to see for yourself, but some visitors say the viewing deck offers the best views of the Bellagio Fountains
- Visitors will also get to see replicas of the Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera House, the Hôtel de Ville, the Louvre, and more
Boletos para Save on Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
The Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Passes include Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Daytime tickets, plus up to 60% off admission to dozens more top attractions, including the High Roller Observation Wheel, Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour, Madame Tussauds, VEGAS! The Show, and tons more.